If you organising an excursion, club trip, evening out or travel to a sporting fixture why not let Wanderbus do the driving? We cover all the local area and parts of Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire. Destinations further afield may also be possible by special arrangement but please note that we cannot accept bookings where the destination is within the M25. We are the ideal solution if you need to transport a group of people who would otherwise need several cars/taxis but not enough to require a full-size coach.
Our buses are available, outside operating hours, for private hire with a driver, allowing you to relax and enjoy yourself without the worry of driving. They are both sixteen seaters fitted with seat belts and air conditioning and with a large luggage area for sports/music equipment.
We can provide a flexible service collecting and dropping passengers at their doors, if required.
What does it cost?
An indication of the cost of the bus hire with driver can be calculated for you when you advise us of your destination. A fixed cost can be confirmed once you advise us of the number of pickup points / drop-off points you require but this should not signifcantly increase the cost. Usually we would require a 50% deposit. Please note that the cost is based on Meppershall as the start/end point.
For more details call us on 0300 123 3023 to discuss your requirements or email us at email@example.com
Conditions of hire
Maximum of 16 passengers only may be carried on each bus
- No smoking is permitted on the vehicle at any time
- Animals may only be carried on the vehicle with prior permission of Wanderbus
- Consumption of alcohol on the bus is prohibited
- The hirer will not request the driver to park or stop in unlawful situations or those that may cause distress to other road users
- The bus must be kept clean and all litter removed by the vehicle hirer
- Cancellation of a booking less that 10 days before the date of the proposed hire will result in the loss of deposit, except in exceptional circumstances
- The driver must ensure that all children under 14 years of age wear seat belts or sit in an approved child restraint
Unfortunately the bus does not have a wheelchair lift or dedicated seating area.
Please get in touch for more details.